Introducing NEW TOWN NORTH
A golden opportunity to create a new quarter in
Edinburgh’s historic city centre
5.89 acres with 228,816 sq ft of existing buildings, and a concept master plan for over 409,200 sq ft of residential and mixed city centre uses.
- 5.89 acres adjacent to Edinburgh’s iconic New Town.
- Unrivalled location, close to Edinburgh’s city centre amenities and transport links.
- In the ‘Urban Area’ of Edinburgh’s Local Development Plan, supporting residential and commercial uses.
- Offering wide-ranging mixed use development potential including residential, hotel, offices, retail, leisure, and care home.
- 228,816 sq ft of existing high quality offices and data centre, capable of refurbishment or conversion.
- Concept master plan for over 409,200 sq ft of high quality mixed use development with upside potential, subject to planning.
- Edinburgh is the UK’s most affluent city outside London, projecting 20% population growth by 2039, driving property demand.
- It is the UK’s largest regional financial centre, and regularly voted one of the world’s foremost cities in which to invest, live and work.
- New Town North is a golden opportunity to meet this demand, and is available to purchase with vacant possession.